- Login to your client area and select your private server from the widget.
- Scroll down to the section and click on the button.
- Enter the domain name of the account you will like to host on the server and the IP address of the server and click the Save button.
- To add each DNS record, scroll down to the section and click on the button.
- Choose the record type, enter the hostname, and other details of the record, and save.
- Continue this process till you have entered all records
- You may scroll down to the section to view all the records you have added.
- Once satisfied, change the nameservers of your domain to dns3.whogohost.com, dns4.whogohost.com, and dns5.whogohost.com. Give the DNS some time to propagate and that is it!
If you have any issues managing the DNS of your domain, simply contact us and we will be glad to assist